Aloha and welcome to Maui Hot Yoga
Want to make a change but don’t know where to start?
Since 2009, Maui Hot Yoga has opened its doors and
has created an environment to facilitate
healing on all levels.
Body, Mind & Spirit.
All of our classes are for all levels.
Our staff is trained to teach all experience levels
in the same class together.
Please preregister for classes
New Student Guide-
1. Please pre register for classes
Arrive 10 – 15 minutes (15-20 for your first class) early to
have enough time to store your personal items, find a place,
roll out your mat and gather any needed props. If you ever DO arrive late,
please sit and wait for the opening, centering of class to be completed
before you walk across the room or make any noise rolling out your supplies.
2. Introduce yourself to the instructor and feel free to discuss any injuries
or concerns you may have. They are there to help assist you along your yoga journey.
3. When the group centering begins, close your eyes and allow yourself to settle.
The call of “om” shared in many yoga classes is a vibrational toning and mirror
to the radiance of the universal hum. If you would rather pass on sharing,
then just sit quietly & feel it resonate through all your cells.
The sound OM is beyond words. It is a great way we all connect and center in the class.
4. During class, listen to the cues the teacher is sharing.
Observe & Watch the others. Rest more, breathe more.
Keep an open mind.
5. It is not appropriate to talk or walk around during class.
6. Be responsible for the energy you bring to the room.
Wipe up your sweat, neatly put away all props at the
end of class.
We also suggest that you introduce yourself to at least one
person in class, it will help you feel more connected.
What you will need to bring to class-
1. A large beach towel (we have towels for rent)
2. A large bottle or water (we sell water)
3. A yoga mat (we have mats for rent)
4. An open heart & mind (inquire within)